Wednesday, December 3, 2008

happiness vs sadness

once again, another week has pass.
I just came back from my fencing competition in kl.
Garden international school is amazing, WELL, it is an international school after all.

About the competition, I didn't expect myself to compete because i suffered a knee injury during the intensive training. But lucky me, in the end i did compete. and guess what?/ Champion in women's sabre category. It is just a small achievement. This victory is not mine alone cause i had great coaches, they taught me the thing call 'PRIORITY' in fencing. So, you can say I just caught all opportunities perfectly. The participants were not competitive players because all of us lack in experience and training. I was just lucky. I was practically hopping on the piece(The floor mat we fencers call) because of the injury. All and all, It was a good experience. This achievement gave me a boost of confidence.

I always thought I was really bad in fencing because i'm slow, with bad stamina and lack of strength. This competition gave me a bit of confidence. I know i can do better next time, i have to keep pushing myself. I love this game. I want to excel in it.

(THE HAPPY STORY..)

(THE SAD STORY..)
私は休暇を大嫌いです。毎日、私のははとちちはけんかする。私たち(きょおだい)をよく叱る。 。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。悲しみ

3 comments:

  1. おめでとうございます。wow!u are great!yea,after this competition,u should trust urself more.about the sad story,i und.all of us experienced that.common.be strong!Lord knows your heart.He loves u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulation!!sure u wil excel in it =) keep up ur good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation to get champion.haha.About ur family problem,just hope you be strong .Everything 'll be fine.I'm giad if u are willing to share with me.I'm always by your side,friend.Take care.

    ReplyDelete