Monday, April 20, 2009

20th April 2009

What a Long long day....

Tomorrow I'll have to go through another boring exam - SHE. This is already the third week of my exam month. Time seems to pass by SO>> slowly. I wish tomorrow is my last paper. Sad to say, my last is on the 29th. After that It's holiday, however, I was wondering to myself quietly today "WHAT AM I GONNA DO?"

Yes, that does sound like a cliche huh? But have you ever thought what you'd want to do during the holidays? I mean, it's only 2 months, WHAT CAN YOU DO.??//

Well, I'm no superwomen. So i figure I'll start off by setting myself a list. You can call it a resolution. But I name mine - THE BUCKET LIST - Why?? Cause it's a list of things I want to achieve or do before I Kick The Bucket.

"I might be a bit too young to think about death, you say~" Honestly, we never really know how long ones life can be. And look at it in a positive angle, It's a list that I can keep adding as years goes by, just to keep a track of my most inner desire/wish/dream. Just to be in control of my thinking.

Who knows, maybe when the list reaches it's 20, I might realise 'It's time to do something about this stupid list'. It's going to be an annoying list if i don't start crossing some out. HAHA. Sounds fun to you? I do think so...

So, here goes, -My Bucket List- [oh, here's the catch, my list will be written in Jap.. (",)]

No comments:

Post a Comment